0844 277 277 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm
CSS Insurance

Reporting damage to another person's property

If you have damaged another person's property – such as your rented flat – our Personal Liability Insurance offers you the best possible cover. You can simply and easily notify us of all the facts of the claim online. We will then contact you to discuss the next steps.

Details of the damage

Details of the owner

Available number of characters:

Tenant damage

Details of the damage

Available number of characters:

Photos, receipts and reports

Upload file

Personal details

. .

Payment account

Did you know?

In the event of a claim, assistance is available 24/7 on 0844 277 888