Report an accident or claim

Are you insured with CSS, Arcosana or Intras and would like to report an accident or notify a claim? The easiest way to do it is online. We only need a signed form if you're reporting an accident or dental damage.


Processing is delayed

Please be patient if there is a delay in handling your request. We are currently receiving a very large number of claim notifications due to the coronavirus.

FAQ about travel