Studies in economics at the University of Basel (2010-2010)
- Dr. rer. pol. (2020) (PhD in Economics)
- M.Sc. in Economics (2015)
Tablist Help: Use the controls to control the visibility of their content.
- 2016-2020: PhD Thesis in applied microeconomics at the University of Basel
- 2013-2014: Master’s in business and economics at the University of Basel
- 2009-2012: Bachelor’s in business and economics at the University of Basel
- Since 2023: Scientific Project Manager (and deputy director) at the CSS Institute for Empirical Health Economics
- 2021-2023: Research Associate at the CSS Institute for Empirical Health Economics
- 2016-2020: Research Assistant at the Department for Political Economy at the University of Basel
(Tab) Selected Publications
- Schmid, Christian P.R., Nicolas Schreiner and Alois Stutzer (2022). Transfer Payment Systems and Financial Distress: Insights from Health Insurance Premium Subsidies, Journal of the European Economic Association, 20(5), pp. 1829-58.