Personal injury or third-party property damage

You have injured another person or damaged another person's property – such as your rented flat. The easiest way to report the liability claim is online.

Abgeschlossenes Fahrrad vor Turnhalle
10% discount if you're already insured with CSS

Household Contents Insurance

Insure your belongings – both at home and away from home.

Well protected