Apply for breastfeeding allowance

Have you been breastfeeding for 30 days? Order your breastfeeding allowance form now and get up to CHF 200.

Who can apply for a breastfeeding allowance?

  • You must have myFlex Outpatient Insurance, Standard Insurance or Standard Plus Insurance from CSS, or outpatient insurance from Sanagate
  • Your child must also have supplementary insurance with CSS
For whom?
Order breastfeeding allowance form
Your contact details
Check details & send


Back Next {{ isSubmitting ? "Transmission..." : "Apply for breastfeeding allowance" }}

Secured by Google reCAPTCHA to ensure that you are not a bot. Further Information