Report damage to another person's property

If you have damaged another per­son’s property, the easiest way to report it is online.

Good to know: Personal liability insurance covers claims for personal injury and property damage. We’re here for you around the clock on 0844 277 888 if you need to make a claim.

For whom?
Loss event
Tenant damage
Photos, receipts and reports
Payment details
Personal details
Check details & send


Back Next [[ isSubmitting ? "Transmission..." : "Send" ]]

Secured by Google reCAPTCHA to ensure that you are not a bot. Further Information

Health topics for you